Custom Design Details:
Flower of Life Hexagon Mandala – Multicoloured.
It features beautiful vivid colours with intense depth and multiple dimensional perspectives. Inspired by the ceilings of sacred buildings|stained glass windows|the shapes of sound “cymatics”|the shape of molecules “hexagons” and the shapes of life|magnetics and cellular division “the flower of life”. Sacred geometry in Mandala form. Meditative just to look at this one is magnificent.. one could stare for hours and still not take in all of the minute details.
Square Scarf (36″ x 36″)
Fabric and Finishing
Our custom exclusive designed silk scarves are made from 100% silk habotai fabric. Light Weight Silk Habotai
8mm (also known as China Silk)
- 100% plain weave silk
- Prints shows beautifully right thru both sides of the fabric. You will see the print at about 70% from the back of the fabric.
- Due to the plain weave|dark colours may run slightly into nearby colours.
- Light weight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen.
- 8mm weight
- Care: machine wash cold water gentle cycle|or hand wash using detergent for delicate fabrics. You may also dry clean your silk chiffon.
- Fabric hand (feel) will soften dramatically after washing.
- Iron on Silk setting.
- May shrink after the first wash
They are light and airy
We finish our scarves with a machine rolled baby hem. The finishing is durable and smooth.
Silk Scarves Sizes Available:
Long Scarf (16″ x 72″)
Square Scarf (26″ x 26″)
Big Square Scarf (36″ x 36″)