Custom Design Details:
Originally hand airbrushed using colour change paint onto metal|then photographed and reformatted for apparel print|this unique and one of a kind design shows light reflections from the camera flash on metal|smokey white fire and the effects of the light interplay on the colour change paint. This version features a range of purple hues.Â Made with rebel love!Â These designs are limited|meaning they will only be printed/sold on a select group of products in limited numbers for a limited time.
Square Scarf (36″ x 36″)
Fabric and Finishing
Our custom exclusive designed silk scarves are made from 100% silk habotai fabric. Light Weight Silk Habotai
8mm (also known as China Silk)
- 100% plain weave silk
- Prints shows beautifully right thru both sides of the fabric. You will see the print at about 70% from the back of the fabric.
- Due to the plain weave|dark colours may run slightly into nearby colours.
- Light weight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen.
- 8mm weight
- Care: machine wash cold water gentle cycle|or hand wash using detergent for delicate fabrics. You may also dry clean your silk chiffon.
- Fabric hand (feel) will soften dramatically after washing.
- Iron on Silk setting.
- May shrink after the first wash
They are light and airy
We finish our scarves with a machine rolled baby hem. The finishing is durable and smooth.
Silk Scarves Sizes Available:
Long Scarf (16″ x 72″)
Square Scarf (26″ x 26″)
Big Square Scarf (36″ x 36″)